Unmistakable Country Cottage Charm on Two Titles
Property ID 1965379Please Call Rick Or Elisha Today!
Every now and then a property comes along that intrigues, delights and captivates you with its historic charm, drawing you to it in a way that is hard to put into words. This gorgeous 1880's weatherboard cottage, having once been the Gardener's Cottage for the neighboring Fitzroy Inn, does just that. Sympathetically updated to afford you the contemporary comforts of the modern day while still honoring the beautiful character and alluring charm of its heritage, the home is set on just over a third of a gloriously sun-drenched acre. Seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living, and only moments to Mittagong's town center, this delightful country cottage represents the perfect family tree change.
- North east facing capturing morning sun through the living areas
- Plantation shutters, high ceilings, and beautiful original floorboards throughout
- Lounge and dining room feature ambient and warming fireplace
- A relaxed family room and eat in kitchen both overlooking the gardens
- Stylish yet character-filled kitchen has gas cooktop, working AGA and butler's pantry
- Four bedrooms all with built ins, master has ensuite, WIR and separate study nook
- Elegant family bathroom with separate bath and shower, freestanding basin
- Lovely verandah sitting areas look out over a gorgeous alfresco dining space
- Vast sun-soaked established gardens, including a small orchard and built up vege beds, ideal for outdoor childhood adventures
- Internal laundry, separate guest w/c, gas central heating and double carport
- Corner block on two titles
- Only moments to Mittagong train station, village shops, cafes and schools
Please Call Rick Or Elisha Today!